Enjoy nugget / sonic / pellet style restaurant ice where you need it most! Our 15" ADA Height Compliant Nugget Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance with industry exclusive features such as the highest ice production, delivering up to 90 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 30 lbs. of ice. Featuring U-Line's U-Choose™ ice adjustability, this product allows you to select your ice density from soft and chewable to dense and compact cylindrical cubes. This model has a stainless steel door finish and can be built-in or used freestanding.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose™ feature allows you to select ice density
- Industry Leading: Produces up to 90 lb of ice per day
- Industry Leading: Stores 30 lb of ice
- Makes cylindrical compressed ice bits approx. 3/4" L x 1/2" H
- Eco friendly - most efficient type of specialty ice
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest nugget ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- White interior
- Digital touch pad control
- Bright white LED lighting
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 11/16" (576mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||95 lb (43 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
30 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 10/1/2021 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2023
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2023.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2023
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2023.
Professional delivery and installation are available on most products. Please contact either the West Bend or Cedarburg location for more information.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.