Clean lines. Elongated silhouettes. No need for a separate panel to conceal the air grille-just sleek styling that melts into its surroundings.
- Full Height Door - Enables a truly integrated and sleek design by eliminating the need for a separate panel to conceal the grille.
- Fully Integrated and Flush Design - Creates an integrated appearance with custom cabinetry without exposed hinges or trim pieces.
- Minimal Reveal - The reveal is a minimal 1/8-inch on all sides for a truly integrated appearance with adjacent cabinets.
- NOIR Style Design - A suite of kitchen appliances featuring an elegant design that indulges both artistic and minimalist tastes.
- Robust Stainless Steel Door Panel - The stainless steel door panel is backed with a wooden frame that allows it to attach securely to the appliance.
- Simplified Installation - Because they don't require a separate grill panel, these full height panels provide a clean look with simplified installation.
- Premium Craftsmanship - Because these panels are full height, a valance conceals the machine compartment cover.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2022
Receive up to a $2,800 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation are available on most products. Please contact either the West Bend or Cedarburg location for more information.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.