ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Waterlock™ Flood Protection Technology
Stainless Steel Tall Tub
Cycles and Options
Sensor Fill System
2 Fold-Down Rows with Adjustable Tines (Lower Rack)
- 49 dBA Quiet System - At just 49 decibels while running, this Jenn-Air® TriFecta dishwasher is beautifully quiet.
- TriFecta Wash System - The TriFecta Wash System features three-stage filtration and alternating wash action to provide exceptional cleaning that gets every load brilliantly sparkling.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified 1 - Jenn-Air® dishwashers meet ENERGY STAR® requirements by exceeding minimum federal energy standards by at least 10%.
- Status Lights with Exterior Cycle Indicator - By providing audio feedback as well as lighting to show the status of washing and drying, this feature takes the guesswork out of determining when a cycle is complete.
- Sensor Wash Cycle with ClearScan Turbidity Sensor - The most advanced and versatile cycle offered by Jenn-Air®, that calibrates your dishwasher to use the optimal wash cycle to clean your dishes based on load size and soil level.
- Dual Wattage Heating Element - This element works in tandem with a specially designed fan to ensure optimal drying, pulsing on and off at appropriate intervals based on the type of load being washed.
- Fully Integrated Console - A fully integrated console hides controls so they're not visible when this luxury dishwasher is closed, creating a sleek appearance.
|Number of Cycles
|Rinse Only Cycle
|Number of Options
|Hi Temp Wash Option
|Rinse Aid Dispenser
||Rinse Aid Dispenser
|Sound Tested DBA
||12 Place Settings
|Adjustable Upper Rack
||Manual - 2 Position
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.